Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stress Relief

I woke up yesterday feeling a little grouchy and irritated. After being gone for almost a week and coming home and jumping right into our week has left my house a mess, which always leaves me feeling grouchy. So around noon it warmed up to 20 degrees and the sun was shining so I left the hubby and kids and set off for a run. I wrapped my leg and was feeling good, by the end of the first mile I actually had a smile on my face. I could feel my shoulders relax and I was loving it. At about 2.25 mies I had to stop and tie my shoe, when I started running again, PAIN! It felt like it did the last weekend I ran. I kept running though and made it home, took some alieve and iced it. I felt better, just a little sore so I took the kids for a walk. Today I feel great so of course I'm debating on running again. I also think maybe I should just go to PAC and use the elliptical or swim, that will be hard to do though if it is so nice outside again.

I am also going to finish getting my house in order! I only have a few more loads of laundry to do, yay! We also have a super bowl party to go to this afternoon so it should be a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment