Friday, February 27, 2009

Adding up the Miles

Running as been going well this week. I am looking at having 20-23 miles this week. I have a 3 mile run today and a 6-8 mile run yesterday, it will depend on how much time I have. Yesterday I ran on the treadmill, I started at 9:14mm then slowly made my way down to 8:27 then back up to 8:49. I ended up doing 3.4 miles in 30 min so I was happy. Last night I did Jillian Michaels Shred video, level 1. I have been adding this video in the last 2 weeks and I finally did level 2 on Tuesday. I barely finished! I was drenched in sweat and my arms were like rubber. I will try again in a couple days, I just felt tired last night so I stuck with level 1 which is still an awesome workout.

1 comment:

  1. Nice mileage for the week!

    I think I need to get my hands on this Jillian Michaels video.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete