Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Day

Yesterday we hung out at home all day, I love those days where we don't have to go anywhere. JR took the kids outside for awhile while I did a little cleaning, then nap time I went for a run. I started out feeling tired(the kids and I are sick), and I wondered if I could make it 3 miles. It was beautiful outside though and I didn't want to come back in the house so I made it for 5. I did a little sewing, cooked dinner and we just hung out for the evening.

Today we have church, am planning on getting together with a friend for a little while, we have to let our kids see each other it's been way too long. We only live 1/2 mile apart but are on different schedules so we haven't seen them in a long time. Otherwise it's suppose to be warm again today(30 degrees, yay!) so I am planning on an easy 3-4 mile run and weights today.

1 comment: