Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

We went to some friends house for the super bowl and had a blast. The kids wore themselves out running around, they are tired today! Early nap times for both. I did well with the food, I didn't gorge myself, although monkey bread is dangerous! I was glad it went quick or I would have not have been able to stop myself from eating until it was gone!



I managed 40 minutes of strength training and a 2 mile run beforehand. I finished week 4 day 2 of the hundred pushup challenge and I'm not sure if I can do more! I was shaking on the final 3 pushups, I don't know how I'll add 5 more to that set! Today I ran 2.5, spinning for 10 minutes, and elliptical for 10 minutes. I am planning on running for at least 2 more miles while the kids sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment