Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Miss Running!

It has been a week now and my mind is craving the peace I feel afterwards. I have been exercising, lifting, swimming, and cardio, but it's not the same. Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day and I wanted to be out there so bad, but I restrained myself.

Thursday night I played basketball with my hubby, sis, and brother-in-law. I knew it wasn't the best idea for my injury but I went for it anyway. We weren't 4 minutes in when my sis pushed/tripped me and I felt my hip pop. Major pain! Ididn't want to be a wuss so I kept playing(or hobbling around). Amazingly after a few minutes my thigh/glute felt better. I woke up yesterday feeling only a slight twinge which soon went away and was fine the rest of the day. Today is the same, was my leg just out of place and needed to be readjusted? I don't know but I am happy to be feeling better. I am going to try a nice slow short run today, that will be the test!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment.

    Here's hoping your recovery is quikc! Be careful.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete