Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Too much food

I don't know why but this week I have just been eating and eating. Overall I am eating healthy, just way too much food and only a little chocolate:). I have just been craving carbs for some reason. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am up a couple pounds, which I already knew by the way my pants fit. So it's time to cut down portion sizes and eat more fruits and veggies.

Yesterday I lifted for 45 minutes and played racquetball with hubby last night. Today I am planning on a 7 mile run, my mom has the kids this morning so I am just waiting until it warms up a little outside. Right now it's -6, but it should warm up quickly. The high today is suppose to be 40! I am so excited, I am hoping to take the kids out this afternoon, we all need some fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment