Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recovery Days

Ok so I planned on running a lot and jumping back into my training plan this week, it didn't happen. I don't know if it was the 7 miles on Sat or the bootcamp workout on Sun but I must have pulled my injured muscle again. I tried to run on Monday and it felt like it did that first weekend. So I have not run at all this week and I think I am going to try to not run until at least next Mon or Tues. I'll just have to wait and see how I am feeling. I am thinking the half that I had planned is out so I am going to search for another one. I do have one planned in June and I think I can find some more that are close to home.

I have been doing yoga and strength training this week. Today I am planning on swimming. My sis, her husband, and niece are coming today for the weekend. I am so excited to see Marlee, she is already 2 weeks old, I can't believe it! So I am planning on lots of family time and hopefully I can sneak into the gym occasionally. That is one of the hardest things about not running, having to go to the gym to work out instead of just taking off outside when I have a chance or jumping on the treadmill when the kids are sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time at the gym! Think of it as a retreat. :D

    ReplyDelete