Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mixing It Up

Yesterday I did the elliptical and then the spin bike for 30 minutes. I haven't rode for that long before and I felt it! I hope to ride more and I really want to ride my bike more this summer. I basically stuck to running last year and want to mix it up a little now. While I have missed running it has been nice to do other activities that I enjoy but I quit doing. I would really love to take a spinning class but the gym that offers them doesn't have childcare, so maybe someday.
I am tired tonight, I have to tuck my son in and then I can go to bed! I had bible study this morning so my Mom took my kids for the day. I am very grateful she keeps them for me and is usually asking when she can have them. After bible study I came home cleaned a little then headed out for a nice 5 mile run. I am so happy to be running again! I got back and cooked dinner then went to play racquetball with JR, picked up the kids and came home. Now I am ready to kick back for a little bit.
There is a contest going on at nhershoes, it ends tonight so hurry over! It's for Win detergent, who couldn't use that? I know my running clothes are stinky, even after I wash them.

3 comments:

  1. I wish my mom lived close enough to take my kids! Color me jealous!

    Glad you got a nice run in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This past summer and fall I got into cross training and really enjoyed it. Spin class was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day!

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete