Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Put The Food Down!

I have been eating way too much lately and the scale is showing it. I don't know why but I have just been hungry lately. I have even been eating before bed which I don't normally do. While I have been working out it's no match for the food I've been consuming so it is time to pay attention to what I am eating!

I ran 2 miles at the track yesterday with a friend and 30 minutes on the elliptical. Today I am planning on running and weights. We decided on a 10k in May and a half in June so I am just trying to add the miles back in. I really miss having a training plan, it helped keep me motivated. I just want another week or two before I start one, I want to stay injury free!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Toni,
    You commented on my blog about having the Garmin 205 and loving it - do you find it to be too be for your wrist? Uncomfortable or awkward?

    Good luck on your 10K & 1/2 training!

    ReplyDelete