Monday, March 30, 2009

Pumpkin Bread

Yesterday was a typical March weekend here, we had a nice snow storm. It snowed a couple of inches and the wind was blowing an average of 20 mph. I kept looking out the window for a little break in the wind and since it wasn't letting up I decided to make pumpkin bread. It was so yummy I kept taking little slices off of it and by dinner I had eaten about a half a loaf. After putting the kids in bed at 7 the wind finally quit so I decided to go for a run. I was feeling very full and bloated which is part of the reason I wanted to get moving(and I was afraid I would keep stuffing my face!). I ended up doing 3 miles, the first mile was really rough on the stomach. I just kept going though and was very happy when I was done. Now I just need to put the rest of the pumpkin bread in the freezer!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, pumpkin bread sounds good!

    Great job making it out there for a run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man I love pumpkin bread!! way to go on getting in the run!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I don't bake...I'd eat it all!! Great job getting the run in!

    ReplyDelete