Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Fever

The weather has been so nice the last couple of days, we are entering mud season! The kids and I went played outside all morning yesterday. I thought of a million things I want to do, although it is still to early to start. I did chip away all the ice on the deck and some of it from the front yard though, that was a good workout!

Today I am going to run a few easy miles and lots of cleaning. I did the shred video yesterday, level 2. It was hard at the end, my arms were shaking! I need to start doing pushups again, I slacked off the hundred pushup challenge. I don't know if I'll finish it but I do need to start adding more pushups in.

I'm off to drop off my son at preschool, then on to cleaning!

1 comment:

  1. I think there will be plenty of cross-training in my future with spring cleaning and yard work! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete