Sunday, March 22, 2009

Painting

That is what I am spending my weekend doing. Painting kitchen cabinets takes a long time, especially with 2 little ones who demand attention. I started painting at 7 yesterday morning and actually got quite a bit done since I took my kids outside for an hour, went grocery shopping, and just the various interruptions during the day like feeding my family.

I put my kiddos to bed last night and it was so nice outside I went for a run. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. The snow on the mountains looked blue, I've never seen that before. The run itself was hard, I was just tired. I have to finish painting today and hopefully will be able to sneak out for a run sometime today. There is suppose to be a snow storm coming today so I'll have to see what the weather is like. Happy running everyone!

2 comments:

  1. No doubt painting is sucking the energy right out of you. Glad you were able to squeeze in a run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More snow??? NO!! It's spring! Tell it to go away! :-)

    ReplyDelete