Friday, March 6, 2009

House, Horse, or Race Car?

Yesterday I decided to workout to Cathe on Fitv. These worlouts are challenging, especially when I have not done them in awhile. I think I did the muscle endurance one. My kids like to exercise with me, I give them my box step which breaks down to 2 pieces so they each have one and they play with bands. They do jumping jacks, jump rope, and occasionally like to follow along to the video. Brooklyn did lunges one day and it was the cutest thing ever. Gavin did his first real pushup yesterday, I was impressed! While they are good about letting me work out they are bored towards the end. That's when they like to run circles around me and things like that. While doing the leg press(stepping up on the box) Gavin decided I needed extra weight and grabbed on to my leg. I am not that strong! When it was time to do pushups I became a horse for Gavin and a house for Brooklyn. During chest flys I was a pirate ship and a race car. I guess as long as I keep working this will all help me get stronger, right?

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable!

    I think it's great that your kids are interested in exercise, even if they do get bored quickly.

    ReplyDelete