Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break

My little man is on spring break this week. We are doing all the fun things we aren't able to do normally, like staying up late, swimming, play dates. It is fun but I am getting tired! Running has been going well. I ran 3.5 on Sunday, did yoga Monday, ran 4 yesterday and lifted for 50 minutes(while watching Biggest Loser). Monday I was exhausted and sore so it felt good to rest and stretch.

Today we are going to see my sister and her family. I'm hoping it is warm and we can take my kids to the park. Hope everyone is having a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend March Break. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun spring break...it's still too cold to swim here (outdoors anyway).....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a spring break! Nice job with the lifting, I started today after a long time off from it.

    ReplyDelete