Thursday, March 19, 2009

Long Run

Today was a good day, the weather was beautiful. My mom took my kids last night so I slept in today which I needed. I have been staying up late painting. I went to bible study then rushed to my mom's to run a couple miles before meeting my friend for a long run. She wanted to run 5-6 miles and I planned on 8 so I did 2.5 miles and then we took off. We ended up doing a little over 7 and it was great. The time went fast, I really enjoyed running with someone. Hopefully we'll be able to fit in some more runs together. When it is a little nicer and the snow melts we are planning on running at the track. Then we can take the kids and they can play while we run. I am just really happy to have someone to run with.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the run. Glad you found someone to run with. It does make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea to hit the track while your kids play on the playground - hopefully you'll be able to do that soon.

    Nice job on the long run!

    ReplyDelete