Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

We went to our neighbor's party last night and stayed until 2. I don't remember the last time I stayed up that late. I woke up at 6 , went back to sleep, woke at 7, back to sleep until 7:30, realized I may as well get up. I was still tired but couldn't sleep. I drank a lot of coffee and did a little cleaning before my hubby's brother and wife came over. After they left I took a nap while JR cooked dinner. I put the kids to bed and decided to lift weights. I was only going to do 20 minutes but once I started I kept going for 45 minutes. I feel much better now.

Now for my goals this year.
A spring half marathon and 10k.
Strength training 2-3 times a week
Complete the 100 pushup challenge
To plan and organize more so I can be fully engaged in my day and not waste so much time.
To develop closer relationships with family and friends
To take time daily to read the bible and pray
Remodel our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment