Thursday, January 15, 2009

Great Long Run

I went for my long run this morning at about 8:30. It was beautiful outside, the sun was shining, it was about 25 degrees, and there was only a slight wind. I love being outside on days like today, with the snow on the mountains. The first half of my run was slow, although it was mostly uphill. I ended up doing negative splits, yeah! I ended up doing 9.5 miles and I felt like I could keep going at the end which is always great especially when the first few miles hurt. I pulled a muscle or something in my upper thigh this past weekend so I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it. By the end I felt great, I think running helped because I am not as sore now.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I love moderately cold, yet sunny days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that's me above. I forgot which account I was using...

    ReplyDelete