Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pirate Ship

I ended up taking yesterday off, I was just tired all day. This morning I woke up feeling great. I have been busy doing laundry, playing with the kids, and I managed to lift weights. I did push/pull with Cathe Friedrich. My kids love to exercise with me, I just have to sidestep them a lot. It works out fine until I have to lay on the floor, then they think they need to be jumping on me. Today as I was doing chest press I had one on my stomach and the other on my legs and I was their pirate ship. It does make it harder, which is good right? I didn't do my pushups though because it is hard enough without 2 little ones jumping on my back!

I'm planning on a 5 mile run today. Hopefully I'll be able to run outside. It is sunny and calm outside right now, hopefully it stays that way. My hubby had to go to work this morning so I won't be able to run until later.

My daughter turns 2 tomorrow, I can't believe it. I have to bake her cake today, and then try to decorate it. I'm not the best at decorating so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment