Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Racquetball

Yesterday I played racquetball with a friend. I had only played once before in high school so I lost every game, but it was so much fun. It was also a good workout, I am sore today. Then my mom watched my kids for the afternoon so I went for a 7.6 mile run outside. The sun was shining and the wind wasn't blowing too much so it was great. Then I came home and cleaned the playroom. I got rid of 2 bags worth of stuff, one garbage bag and one for the food basket. My daughter was very excited this morning, she just sat in there reading her books. I had to drag her out so we could go to town. We went to the PAC where they played in the daycare room and I ran on the track. I managed 3.5 miles with 2 miles of interevals. Now I am sore and tired. I was planning on lifting this afternoon but I think I'll wait.

Tonight we are going to a neighbor's party. The kids are going to their aunt and uncle's house for the night. Yeah! I'll be able to sleep in, my daughter usually gets up at 6. Now I just have to go fix a relish tray for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment