Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Run on the Treadmill

Yesterday was suppose to be my long day and I had planned on running 10 miles. My mom usually watches the kids for me but she wasn't able to so I had to jump on the treadmill during nap time. I managed 60 minutes and 6.75 miles before I couldn't take it anymore, that is the longest I've ever run on the treadmill. I did run faster than I usually do on long runs at around 8:52 avg instead of 9:10-9:20avg. I did day 4 of the 100 pushup challenge last night and core work. Today I am tired and sore. It is my scheduled rest day, so I might stretch or do yoga later if I have time.

My plan for the day is cleaning, grocery shopping (done!), and Gavin has ice skating lessons today. He had his first one one Tuesday. He did great, only falling a few times. The class was full of 3 and 4 year olds, they were sooo cute! Brooklyn's demanding my attention, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment