Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling Better

My leg is on the mend, yay! I have not been able to run on in, but I did the elliptical on Tuesday without a lot of pain. It really is boring and I was very envious of everyone running the track, at least I broke a sweat though. Yesterday I jumped in the pool. That felt really good, I love to swim. I only swim 3-4 times a year lately. While I have been using the childcare at the PAC lately I don't usually go in the summer. Last night I walked a mile on the treadmill, a really slow mile, but I didn't have any sharp pain. As long as I'm careful about how I step I seem to be ok. I am planning on hitting the elliptical again today, hopefully a friend will join me so the time will go faster.

Tomorrow JR and I are going snowmobiling with a group of friends. We'll ride over the mountains and stay 2 nights, then come home Sunday. The kids are going to family for the weekend. They are excited and will have lots of fun I'm sure but I am nervous because we have never left them for this long before. It will be good for us to go have some fun though. I only rode 2 times last year because Brooklyn was too little to leave with most people.

I am hoping not to hurt my leg anymore this weekend. I want to be able to run next week, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment