Tuesday, January 13, 2009

birthday party

This weekend I did not run at all. I did strength training on Sat and cardio with some plyometrics. Saturday night we went to some friends house and played poker. We stayed until 2 am(what were we thinking?), so between the lack of sleep and a few too many beers I was not feeling my best Sunday morning. We had Brooklyn's birthday party so the morning was spent getting ready for that. It was fun, she loved blowing out her candles and opening her presents. By the time everyone left the kids were done so I put them down for a nap and took one of my own.

Yesterday I ran a tempo run. I went to PAC to run on the track. I ended up doing 5 miles. I started easy on the first mile, then the second and third I pushed it. I think I went a little too fast so the fourth and fifth were slower. I walked afterwards and my stomach was bothering me. I have not ran that fast for that long before. Today I have hill work, I should be tired tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment