Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nike workouts

Sunday was beautiful, the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was cold, somewhere between 0-10degrees, but there wasn't any wind. I was able to go out for a 4 mile run. I stayed warm, I found my face mask so I didn't have any problems. I listened to Joan Benoit Samuelson's Nike marathon mix. I liked her tips and having her tell you to relax or what your stride should be every few minutes but I wasn't a big fan of the music. I might listen to this again but I think I prefer my own music. Yesterday I was back to the treadmill so I tried Lance Armstrong's interval mix. The music was better and I liked having a set workout, I have been running some intervals but I don't last as long as this. It was nice not having to pay attention to the time, I just had to run until he told me to stop. Overall both were a nice break and I would listen to both again, especially the intervals.

Today I am going to do some strength work and hopefully an easy run later. I was going to workout with my friend but the PAC is closed because of the cold weather. Hopefully it will be open tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment