Monday, January 26, 2009

Snowmobiling

We had a lot of fun snowmobiling this weekend. We rode over the mountain on Friday and came back on Sunday afternoon. In between that time we ate a lot and drank A LOT! I have not drank that much in probably 5 years. Surprisingly I felt pretty good though, just a little sleep deprived. When we rode back over on Sunday it was snowing so it was hard to see with the flat light. But it was fun, like floating on a big marshmallow.

I did not exercise at all, today I am feeling like a slug. I am determined to go for a run today. I am going to try to tape my leg/glute area and hope it doesn't mess it up.

I am going over the other mountains today to see my little sister. She is being induced this morning with her first baby. The roads are slick and snowing but not closed yet so I should be able to make it. My son threw up this morning at about 5 so I am hoping he makes it there without getting sick again. The thought of cleaning up my car does not appeal to me. I can't wait to meet my little niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment