Friday, May 29, 2009

Time Outside

Wow it's been awhile since I posted! So much has been going on I'm not sure where to start. Summer is finally here and I am loving it, we have been busy outside and away from the computer. I realized that I was spending way too much time in front of the computer so I have been spending more time with the kids and doing the other things I want to do. Running has been going well, I have been doing 20-24 miles a week and am hoping to find a new training plan to start next week. I have been enjoying the little break but am ready to have my workouts planned out again. Last night I went for a run at 8:00, I was not fueled properly and tired from the days activities but it felt so good to be out at that time. I didn't realize how much I missed that time, last summer I did most of my runs at night. Running at night is a great way to destress the day, the only problem was that I was up later then usual due to the extra energy boost and didn't want to get up this morning!

Today will be a busy day, running, playdate at the park, cleaning the camper and getting ready to go to the lake when JR comes home. This will be our first camping trip of the year and I think we are all ready. Hope everyone has a great weekend, good luck to all who are racing!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty soon I'm going to have to shift my runs to the later evening time slot. It's the BEST time to run in the summer.

    Have a great time camping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to keep up with your runs. Have a nice time camping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete