Thursday, May 14, 2009

Need to Run Fast

Now I know why I was dragging so much after my long run, I am sick! Right now it's all in my chest and I just hope I can kick it by this weekend. I have been taking emergen-c and resting more which usually helps. I don't feel to bad when I run which is good, Tuesday I did intervals and didn't have any problems. Yesterday I ran 4 miles then had 4x200's. I felt tired until the 200s which felt great, maybe I just need to run fast!

Today I am cleaning and packing, tomorrow we'll go to Idaho Falls. The race is on Saturday, afterwards we are going to the zoo, and on Sunday shopping! I can't wait I am ready to get out of town for a few days. I probably won't post again until Monday so I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend planned. I hope you feel better so you can enjoy every minute.

    Good luck at the race!

    ReplyDelete