Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Training

This weekend is the 10k and I am excited to run it. I am hoping the race starts on time and I am able to take the kids on the mile run afterwards. Their aunt and uncle are going to watch them while I run and they said they will take them if I can't and my sis will be here. I tried talking her into runnning/walking the 10k but I didn't have much luck. I have been keeping my mileage where I want it and have done a few speed and tempo runs, I really need a training plan to follow. I use way too much mental energy deciding on what I should run everyday, I at least need to plan a week in advance after this.

I have not been very successful with the weight training. The week starts out great and but seems to be busier as it goes on and I have been only managing 1 session a week. This week will is another busy one but I lifted yesterday so only one more to go.

3 comments:

  1. 1 session is still better than none!

    Good luck on the 10K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the 10K!

    I totally suck on working in the weight lifting... Good job managing at least one.

    MCM Mama

    ReplyDelete