Friday, September 4, 2009

Planning

Now that the half marathon is over I am feeling a little lost without a set training plan. I have a 10k coming up at the end of the month but then that's all for the fall. I have thought of looking for some races in Oct or Nov that are close or just following a training plan. I have been running this week but I want something a little more scheduled so I don't think about it all the time. Every morning I have been wondering when, where, and how long I should run, I don't want to think about it all the time! Next week I am going to do some intervals and maybe some bike riding, I haven't done that all summer. Then I'll come up with some plan to start after the 10k.

Gavin has also started kindergarten this week and that has left Brooklyn and I staring at each other wondering what we should do. Gavin is loving school, although he is exhausted by the time he comes home. Brooklyn just really misses him, so I am trying to plan some fun things to do with her. We just have this open schedule right now and I need to do some planning so we don't waste this time.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on sending your little boy off to kindergarten!

    I hear you on needing a plan so you don't sit there wondering what to run for the day. That does not work well for me!

    ReplyDelete