Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Activities

We had so much fun bike riding, not sure why it's taken so long for us to go. We had planned on riding a lot this summer it just didn't happen, although it is much easier pulling only one child instead of two. The boys are both about 40 lbs so that would have been hard! I also decided that I really need a new bike. The difference between my cheap bike and my friends was huge, even riding downhill I had to pedal to keep up with her. We rode for over an hour and felt good, I was ready to get out of the seat by the end though. I would like to ride more this fall and cross country ski this winter. I have been loving running and really want to keep my miles up, at least 25-30 a week, but I also want to incorporate some more activities that I love. I just have to find a way to fit it all in so I am not driving to town everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Must have been a great workout on the bike! I'd love to get one.

    ReplyDelete