Monday, September 7, 2009

Lazy Weekend

This weekend has been all about relaxing! Saturday JR and I took the kids to the park to play and have a picnic. Then JR set off for hunting camp and the kids and I played and had movie night. They were in bed early, Gavin is still catching up from school, and I watched tv the rest of the night. I had a whole list of things I needed to do but just no ambition to do it. It was nice just to kick back for the evening.

Yesterday we went to church, and hung out until JR came home. I went out for a 6 mile run last night. After sitting around all weekend it felt great, the only weird thing was is mile 4 my right foot started tingling. Not sure what that was about, it lasted around a mile then went away.

Today we are going to the pool and just going to enjoy the day before JR leaves for work tomorrow. Not sure when he'll be back, probably in 2 weeks. Since hunting season has started maybe that will help bring him home!

2 comments:

  1. I've had that foot thing. No idea why and it always stops if I keep running.

    You seem much calmer about your husband being gone for work than I ever am. LOL
    MCM Mama

    ReplyDelete