Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Great Day

Today is the 10k, not sure how I'll do, I am not nervous and kind of feel like it's just another run. Maybe once I am surrounded by other people I will be a little more excited. The weather is suppose to be nice and my son is so excited to run the 1 mile, he wants to win. Trying to tell a little boy it's not about winning is hard, I tell him it's just about having fun and doing your best and he's says I know and in the next breath "Mom I want to win"! My sis and niece have been in town for a couple of days and she is going to walk with them.

The best news of all is that my hubby is coming home today. He will be here this evening after 2.5 weeks. I don't know how long he will be home but I am glad he can be home for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck to anyone who is racing!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the 10K went well! YAY for hubs coming home. Just found out mine has to go away next week. :(

    ReplyDelete