Monday, June 22, 2009

They Arrived

Carrie and her kids arrived last night, her kids are so big! It's going to be a fun week, hopefully my running will fit in somewhere. I ran 4 on Friday and 5 on Saturday and Sunday. The first 2 on Friday my legs were tired from the long run the day before. I usually take the day off but needed to make up some miles, by the last 2 I felt like I could go forever. Yesterday I woke up at 5:00 and took off, I am still not adjusted to running so early in the morning, it takes a couple of miles to warm up. I had planned on doing the same today but my daughter decided to wake up with me so I am drinking coffee and blogging instead. The sun is FINALLY out and we are planning on going to a lake so hopefully I can run at some point. I am suppose to run 6 with 4 at tempo, it will probably be easier later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Have a fabulous week!! I am sure you guys are going to have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete