Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Lost 5 lbs!

After being sick for 1 day I am down 5 lbs! This would be great if I wasn't so weak and shaky. I started feeling better Thursday night and my kids wanted to go for a walk, I made it about a quarter of the way down my driveway before I had to turn around. Thankfully I was better yesterday, and my mom watched Brooklyn while I went for a run. I was running late so I ran 3.6 in 32:22 before I had to pick up Gavin from preschool. We went to my mom's and I decided to try for 6 so I headed back out. That 2.4 was much slower, in part thanks to a huge hill, time being 22:27, total time 54:57. Overall that was good, I didn't feel to bad and I tried to run slower but am having a hard time with that. Today I am hoping to run 7, as long as it doesn't start raining! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like the stomach flu to drop a few times. Glad you're feeling better and on the road again. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you lost 5 lbs, you poor thing. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! Nice job on the running.

    ReplyDelete