Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week in Review

This week has been busy, my kids have been bouncing off the walls so I've been trying to keep them active while not tearing my house or each other apart. We have had snow all week and the sun has finally come out yesterday, yay! Thursday GG and I planted seeds in her greenhouse during a snowstorm, it just didn't seem right!

Running has been going well, I did hill work on Tuesday which was hard! On Thursday I had speed work which I did on the treadmill, it was fine until I had 200m and 100m repeats. It's hard to get the treadmill up to speed fast enough so I am sure I went over but that's ok. I kept it at 8:00mm for PI and 7:30mm for SI.
1x1200 PI
2x800 PI
4x200 PI
4x200 SI
4x100 SI

Yesterday I did 8 miles and today I have 5 miles with 6 strides. The sun is shining and I hope to get some work done outside, and let my kids run around and burn off some energy! Hope everyone has a great weekend, good luck to everyone racing.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some great workouts.

    It's been nice here this weekend, so we've been running the boys like dogs. It's nice when they crash quickly at bedtime. LOL

    ReplyDelete