Monday, April 6, 2009

Upcoming Races

Today I signed up for the 10k race in Idaho Falls on May 16. I am really looking forward to running a 10k, I ran/walked one other race about a year and a half ago. So this will be my first real "race." I am also hoping to do a 5k on Mother's Day weekend in Jackson and there is a 2 mile run/walk on May 30 in Pinedale. There is also the 5 mile in July in Pinedale. In May I am doing a half marathon in Utah and I am hoping to find another half in the fall.

Today was a rest day and I did The Firm's Power Yoga dvd. Yoga was just what my sore muscles needed. I would love to do yoga throughout the week I just have a hard time finding the time. Something to work on I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job signing up for all the races. I like how you have variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great plan!

    I would also love to do yoga more often (okay, ever!) but can't seem to squeeze it in.

    ReplyDelete