Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Snow!

Last night was another snow storm, dumping about 6 inches. The weather report is calling for snow/rain for the next 5 days. Tuesday was beautiful and I was able to run outside, I had 2 miles, 10 min tempo, and 2 mile cooldown. My average time was 9:03 for 5.25 miles. My tempo time was around 8:10 so I was happy with that. Yesterday was an easy 4 miles and today calls for intervals at race pace. With all this snow I guess I am on the treadmill today, unless it all melts by this afternoon and my Mom will watch my kids. I love running in the snow but not for fast runs!

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you! I am so ready for spring. Nice job on the tempo run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will it stop! Great job on the runs. Way to not let the snow bring you down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I don't know how you put up with all that snow! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete