Friday, April 10, 2009

I Can Run That Fast?!?

The snow melted and I had a chance to run outside yesterday so I took it. I went to town to run on the bike path and just went back and forth on the flat part. I was suppose to do intervals at race pace, which I am thinking will be about 8:30. The first mile was a warmup and then I just ran at a hard pace that I could maintain, I ended up going at a 8:00 min pace or slightly lower. I was really amazed that I could do that, especially on the 1200m. Here's the breakdown.

400 1:53
800 4:00
1200 5:52
800 4:03
400 1:56

Today is a rest day and I am planning on weights and yoga if I have time. My sis and her family are coming for the weekend so I have to clean. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice job. Glad the snow melted. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the ladder workout - great splits!

    ReplyDelete