Friday, July 31, 2009

Fair

We had a great time at the fair, it has really grown since I was a kid. When it started it was just livestock and crafts, now they have carnival rides, dog shows, a rainforest show with monkeys, leapords, and a tiger. They also had a hypnotist, very funny, and a kid town with various things like bean bag toss and bowling. The kids had a great time and of course they loved all the animals. I was really glad for a happy day with them, this week has been a little trying. I think these long summer days are getting to them, they need a little more structure.

JR has a golf tournament this weekend so that meant running 6 on the treadmill last night. I was tired and it showed, I averaged a 9:35 pace. I was very happy when it was over. Today is a rest day, I might do a strength workout, and tomorrow is another 6 miles.

The kids and I are going to Brandi's house today. They are having a fair as well so we will do it all again, plus a trip to Wal Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment