Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekly Recap

This week has been great, very busy but with a nice balance of running, playing, and working. Monday I ran 7 with 5 at tempo, the pace was suppose to be 8:32, however I averaged 8:12. Then I had my long run on Thursday with some friends. We did 12 and I was really tired when we started out so I was nervous but I felt great throughout the run. Yesterday was an easy 4 and today an easy 5.

Yesterday I ran early, then went golfing with JR. We use to golf a lot before we had kids but I think I've only gone once since having Gavin 5 years ago. We golfed with 2 guys JR works with for a charity tournament. We did not do very well but we had fun. Our team ended up with the "most honest" award. Afterwards I took the kids to a friends house to play, they had a big bouncy slide set up and the kids had a great time.

Today we took the boat out and had a nice relaxing time. Gavin is getting braver, he likes to float in the water holding on to the ladder(with his life jacket on). He finally wanted to ride on the tube today and had a blast. He kept telling me he wanted to go faster. Brooklyn of course jumped right on the tube and before long she was sitting up and not holding on. She is not scared which of course makes me scared! Now we are waiting on pizza and are going to watch movies. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Makes me want to go to the lake...

    ReplyDelete