Friday, July 17, 2009

Speedy Long Run

Yesterday was long run day, Carrie and I had 11 scheduled and we found two other ladies to run with. We didn't know what pace we would be doing but we were supposed to do 10:00min/miles. One of the ladies was sick so she made it about 2 miles before she turned around, we couldn't believe she had even attempted to run. The rest of the miles flew by, we had a great time and when we stopped our time was 1:39:24. That is 9:02 avg! We could not believe we ran that fast, it felt like a great pace. Now we'll see what we can do next week!

The bad news is that my garmin is not working, it will not turn on. I tried plugging it into the computer-nothing. I'm hoping it can be fixed because I can't afford another one, and I have become addicted to it!

This weekend we are headed out of town for a family reunion. JR's uncle has some cabins and lodge in the mountains so it should be a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice run!

    If you have a 205/205, try pressing the "Mode"(reset/lap) and "Power" buttons at the same time. This should reset it and hopefully power it back up!

    ReplyDelete