Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hungry!

This is a rest week for running, the plan calls for easy 6 mile runs on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Carrie and I switched babysitting on Monday and had a great run while the kids played at the park. On Tuesday I did 3.5 on the treadmill at an easy 9:30 pace, then ran that evening when JR came home. That one was way faster than planned, I did 3 miles and I started out ok at 9:08, then picked it up to 8:52(uphill), and 8:17 to finish. I felt that run, my legs were tired afterwards. Yesterday I lifted and took the rest of the day off. This week I have been exhausted, not sure what the problem is. I have also been starving and maybe I am not eating enough. Yesterday I ate every 2 hours and I finally didn't feel like I needed to chug coffee all day long. I thought I had been eating enough, but maybe not. I have been eating a lot of junk, I am sick of food, bored with all of my regular food, the only thing I have been craving is big juicy cheeseburgers.

Today Carrie and I are taking the kids to the county fair. Should be a fun day and I just might have a cheeseburger after all!

2 comments:

  1. Nice run!

    Have fun at the fair today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lot of dun at the fair! Go ahead and eat that cheeseburger!

    ReplyDelete