Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hot!

I just checked the weather for Saturday and the low is 54 and high is 90! Thankfully the race starts at 7 am, we have had such a cool summer that I am not ready to run in anything over 75 degrees. Today I did my last tempo run, suppose to be 3@ 8:32 pace but I went faster. I ended up running 7:42, 7:47, and 7:46, the last mile was hard. That was not my plan and I kept telling myself I should slow down but I just had a hard time doing it. Tomorrow I have an easy 4 mile run and I am going to take it easy! Afterwards I am taking the kids to my sister's house for the weekend. We will drive to Utah on Friday and be back Saturday night. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. glad the race is early before the heat kicks in...nice pace on the 3 miler...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the temperature stays closer to the lower range during the race. 90?? Ick!

    Nice work on the 1600s!

    ReplyDelete