Saturday, July 26, 2014

What A Week!

This week went by so fast, I had planned on blogging throughout but when I finally had time I was wiped! So here is a recap of the week: Monday: I taught aqua-fit, this is only my second time subbing for this class and it is so much fun. The ladies let you know if they like it or not and the feedback is great. I taught from deck and after an hour of shoulder raises I was sore! Afterwards I had a couple hours the went back to the pool and worked the rest of the day. Tuesday: I ran 3 miles, then ran/walked about 1.25 miles with my kids. Gavin told me he wants to run the Yellowstone half marathon next year, I told him maybe we should just start running and he can run the 10k this year and see how he likes it. Both kids had a great time and told me they want to run or exercise every day, so now I have to step up and get them moving. Later that day we went to the lake, the water was nice, I was able to swim for awhile without freezing. Our lakes never get warm compared to other places, but it was warm to us, probably somewhere around 65-70*. Wednesday: Gavin has been in 4-h this year with our dog, so it was fair time. We left the house around 7, my kids are definitely in summer mode and did not want to get up! We drove to the next town and spent the morning watching all the kids show their dog. Gavin did great, grand champion 2 times and 3rd overall. Afterwards we hung out at the fair for awhile, we watched the hypnotist, and they loved that, Brooklyn was very disappointed that she couldn't be hypnotized! That night I did pilates, which felt great after a day at the fair. Thursday: I did a 2 mile run, with 1 mile tempo, followed by a run/walk with the kids for 1.5 miles. Then I tried to tackle cleaning my house (didn't get very far), then took the kids to the pool. Friday: I put together a circuit for the kids to do in the morning, including soccer passes and kicks, since soccer will be starting in a couple weeks. They LOVE doing circuits, and I find that they are so much happier and helpful when they start their day this way. Then I had a meeting with my new boss, and the rest of the day was spent at home. I had planned on getting a lot done around the house but I could not get in gear. I finally went for a walk in the evening but that was my only exercise. Today I am heading out for a 6 mile run, putting together a circuit for my kdis, then tackling my house and whatever my hubby needs help with. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment