Sunday, July 20, 2014

Workouts for the Week

I was able to get in a good week of workouts, with 4 runs, Insanity, and step with weights. I felt great running and was reminded how much I love running. I have been teaching Insanity since January, and while I love it I am not having a lot of people come to class anymore. I have decided to try something different and am planning on doing bootcamp classes. This is exciting because I think I will be able to reach more people who do not want to do such a high intensity workout. This will also require more work on my part since I will now need to come up with the routine and music. I have also decided to get my personal training certificate through the National Academy of Sports Medicine, I received my book this week and am looking forward to all I have to learn! Week recap: Monday: 4 mile run, easy Tuesday: teaching Insanity 30 minutes Wednesday: 4 mile tempo run and 45 minutes of step with weights Thursday: 20 minutes of taking my swim lesson kids down the water slide for the last day of class, about 320 stairs total! Friday: 3 miles Saturday: 4 miles Sunday: rest This week will consist of running, teaching Insanity, teaching aqua-fit, and hopefully some pilates and/or yoga thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment