Thursday, December 3, 2009

Renovation and HBBC

This week has been another busy one, I finally have some computer time so I am trying to catch up on everyone's blog. I am reading, just not always commenting.

Yesterday my mom watched Brooklyn so I was able to tear out the rest of the ceiling. It took me 3 hours to tear it apart and my shoulders hurt today. I basically held a shovel over my head the entire time unless I had to move the ladder. Then I had 4 hours of bagging the insulation. I was whipped, but I had to get in some HBBC points so I managed to run 2.5 miles before I picked up my kids.

The HBBC is a great motivator, but I am getting tired! I have been working out at least 2 times a day, even if I only walk for a mile at night. My legs are tired, but seeing everyone else's points is really pushing me forward. I love reading about how everyone is fitting exercise into their busy schedules.

3 comments:

  1. There should be an HBBC allowance for home renovation! That sounds brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow yeah that sounds like a workout!! maybe count like each 30min as a point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HBBC is a good motivator!! Last year I was insane with it and literally spent close to 3 hours at the gym on wknds. This year, I'm just enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete