Friday, January 15, 2010

Fantastic Long Run

Today my friend Carrie and I did our long run, we usually have friend with us but she was busy. The sun was out with blue skies over the snow capped mountains(I never tire of the view), and it was around 9 degrees when we started out. We both felt great the whole time and had a great conversation about everything going on in our lives. We've both been busy so when we do see each other lately we haven't had time to really catch up and talk about more in depth issues. It was just what I needed, I feel relaxed and ready to do all the things I have to do now.

After the run today I am at 24 miles for the week. I am planning on trying out Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones tomorrow. I love the shred video so I can't wait to try it out. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love a run with a friend where you just chat and the time flies by. I've been thinking about trying the shred videos. I think I need to shake my routine up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A long run is such a great time to catch up, isn't it?

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete