Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time Change

The last couple weeks have gone by fast. The time change messed my family up and my kids have been waking up at 5:30 every morning. I have had a hard time staying awake at night, I've been ready for bed by 8 and have to fight to stay up later. This weekend my kids stayed in bed until 6 so hopefully we are adjusting, they've always been early risers. If I can get them back to 6:30 that would be great!

Running is going well, I've been around 30 miles the last couple of weeks. I thought I was doing great until I plugged in my miles on the POTM challeng. Wow there are some amazing people out there running 50-60 miles a week. I can't imagine running that much! I have decided after this month to cross train some more. I would like to run 4 times a week and swim, bike, and cross country ski 1-2 times a week. I have been strength training 2-3 times a week, usually upper body and core. There is a new bootcamp type class at the gym that I would like to try out. It's at night so I haven't had a chance yet but am hoping to go this week.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Like you, I'm cutting back on running to 4 days now and incorporating more cross-training. Hope this works out well for you!

    ReplyDelete