Monday, November 16, 2009

Remodeling

Well I was able to run 7 miles today which will help with the POTM challenge. Tomorrow I will be staying at my mom's so I will be able to run outside, if I can handle the cold. It's been aroun 9 degrees in the morning but it's suppose to be warmer tomorrow. Our house is being worked on right now, an addition, new roof and siding. We have a very old house which is not even on the ends so tomorrow they are planning on tearing out one wall and rebuilding it. I will be glad when it's all done, it's hard to accomplish anything at home with all the banging and having stuff everywhere.

Gavin came home sick today with a fever so I guess he will hang with us tomorrow. We'll see how that goes, last time he missed school he cried.

2 comments:

  1. Only 9 degrees. I couldn't hack it. You go girl! You are certainly hard core.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy! Nice job on the 7.

    Hope Gavin feels better!

    ReplyDelete