Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Snow, Snow Go Away

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. I have thought about blogging numerous times but just haven't found the time to sit down at the computer. Running is going well, I have kept in my 25-30 mile range the last few weeks. I also managed to do Jillian's shred video 3 times last week. Hopefully I can lose the few pounds that I have gained, it's way to early in the season to gain weight! I had started eating before bed and I think that's where it started.

Tomorrow I am running 10 miles, hopefully a friend will be able to join me. It is suppose to be cold with a high of 40 degrees, winter is coming! This past weekend it snowed 4-5 inches, most of it has melted but there is some left. This is not a good sign, we'll probably have a couple feet of snow by Halloween! I love winter but I am not ready yet.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's still shorts weather here! I would not be able to handle snow for Halloween.

    MCM Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's snowing already! Isn't it too early for that? Bundle up and have fun on your runs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow already!? Time to bundle up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete