Monday, October 19, 2009

Kids and Running

I have not done a very good job posting lately. Life has been going well, just nothing exciting to write about. Gavin has a 3 day weekend (hunting day today), it started out great. I took the kids swimming, the gym to run around, and out for Mexican food on Friday. They both fell asleep in the car at 6 that night! Saturday we went to the park, rode bikes, made Halloween cookies, and had dinner with family. Around midnight Gavin came to my room with a fever so we stayed home and relaxed yesterday. Today he still has a fever so looks like another day at home, or 2 since he can't go back to school for 24 hours after his fever breaks. Poor kid I feel bad for him.

Running has been going well, I haven't had any problems getting my miles in. I have been running a lot on the indoor track and I might have to switch to the treadmill more often. It takes 15 laps for a mile so there is a lot of turning which starts to bother my feet and knees after a few miles. I have been adding more strength workouts in and am hoping to add swimming and biking in for variety. So far I haven't found the time, but next week I should be able to fit one in.

No comments:

Post a Comment